Who doesn’t need extra cash for the holiday?
Get ready for Sex.Cam’s traditional Christmas Cash Contest which could have you taking home a piece of the $50,000 pie if you win.
All you need to do is be one of the first 205 models on the site to convert the most visitors into paying users.
The cash prizes are as follows:
* $ 15,000 for the 1st place
* $ 8,000 for the 2nd place
* $ 5,000 for the 3rd place
* $ 1,500 for the 4th place
* $ 500 for the 5th place
* $ 100 per model for 6th to 205th place
The company was also clear to state that the cash award goes to models, yes, MODELS (independent from studios) that have the largest number of their customers making their first expense in their chat room from December 1st to December 31st, 2023.
Sex.Cam gave a few words of sage advice:
“Do not block visitors or registered members without credit, as they are your new customers, and they can push your position towards the 1st place in the competition! You all have a chance to increase your income on Sex.Cam!”
In addition, what’s a contest without some insight into what’s allowed and what’s not:
- A user credits his e-wallet for the first time and spends with you (a private show, a bonus, a subscription to your VIP content, a vibration on your sex toy…), between December 1st and 31st: OK.
- A user who credited his e-wallet before December 1st, unsubscribes to re-register, then spends his credits between December 1st and 31st: NOT OK.
- A user who logs in for the first time on the platform from your referral link published on your social networks (existing models can find that link here). He then credits his e-wallet and spends his credits in your chat between the 1st and the 31st of December: OK.
The names of the winners will be announced individually to the first 205 models of the contest around January 15, 2024. Duration of the competition: from 1st to 31st of December 2023 (Amsterdam time).
If you’re not on Sex.cam, head over to XLoveCam to sign up.
Good luck from YNOT Cam and the Sex.Cam Team!
Main Photo: iStock.com/Deagreez
Alyssa Collins hails from Minnesota, where snowy days were the perfect excuse to stay warm inside and write. Over the years, she turned that joy into a career and has authored numerous articles for various publications (under pen names). Email Alyssa via firstname.lastname@example.org.