Can you believe it?
The year is nearly over (where did it go?) and it’s time to wrap it up with the holidays by picking up some great gifts for those on your list… or more importantly for…
I know, I know it’s the season of giving, and you definitely should be thinking of all those special peeps you need to buy for but…
I’m GIVING you permission to covet some of the amazing items on YNOT Cam’s Gift Guide below, so they end up under your tree, on top of your roof, in your fridge… who cares just as long as they show up!
Whether you share these ideas with your fans to spoil you or skip the middleman and treat yourself, the bottom line is you deserve it. You’ve been a busy little bee all year – performing, dealing with all those DMs and social media, putting your nose to the grindstone, showing up on cam, and GIVING the best of yourself.
Enjoy the YNOT Cam Holiday Gift Guide!
- Julian the 2nd Jewelry – Jonesing for some beautiful and unique pieces? Check out this amazing artist’s work.
- Demon Kat Paddle/Dildo – Get Slap Happy! A fun find that will have you entertaining yourself as well as your fans. Find out more about Demon Kat in this YNOT Cam Interview.
- Popcorn Bowl with Kernel Sifter – Want to curl up on your couch and watch Christmas Story with a bowl of popcorn but broke your tooth on an unpopped kernel last year? Check out this game changer from Uncommon Goods.
- Carpe Noctem Coffin Flask – Does Christmas get you annoyed because it’s so… nice? Demand this flask from Straight Outta The Coffin and SEIZE THE NIGHT!
- Stockroom’s Inya The Rose Suction Clitoral Simulator – Rechargeable and water resistant it’s also really cute to look at. Find out more about The Stockroom in this YNOT Cam Interview.
- Body Balm Candle – Do double duty during massages – This product not only sets the mood with its light; it’s made with essential oils that can be poured right on your bod.
- Tokyo Treat Snack Box – Indulge yourself or someone else with this cool monthly subscription curated direct from Japan.
- Leather Charger Roll Up – Help yourself or someone special get organized with these products from Mark and Graham.
- Upper Playground Hats, Hoodies and More – Understated but hip, there’s something here for everyone.
- Noshinku Hand Sanitizer – Not only are these containers cool, they’re thin making them easy to carry, and they’re refillable for a great eco-friendly choice.
Alyssa Collins hails from Minnesota, where snowy days were the perfect excuse to stay warm inside and write. Over the years, she turned that joy into a career and has authored numerous articles for various publications (under pen names). Email Alyssa via firstname.lastname@example.org.