If you haven’t noticed, YNOT Cam has gotten a facelift!
I became the editor about six months ago and decided I was going to tackle some updates on the site to make it my home. It’s taken a bit, but I’m happy to say it’s looking pretty good and I’m settling in!
Check out some of the changes:
1. The site should be easier to read with black font on a white background and hopefully you find it more visually pleasing too with the brighter, aqua blue colors.
2. Every last Wednesday of the month, I’ll be running “In Case You Missed It!” to keep you in the loop on what’s happening on our parent site YNOT.com, because I know you’re busy and sometimes forget to check in there.
3. You can now can easily find model and executive interviews. If you’d like to be interviewed for the site, don’t hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com. It doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie or a veteran, your unique viewpoint will benefit our readers and you’ll get some promotion! Companies, if your business is something our cammers need to know about, jot me a line.
4. We have a new section just for our sex worker columns which are currently written by Lola Davina, Morgan Goes Wild, and Rem Sequence.
5. We’ve consolidated our Tips & Advice Section so it’s not so overwhelming and stuck with categories that we feel will best serve cammers: Getting Started, Health & Wellness, Money, Social Media, SW Columns, and Tools of the Trade.
6. We’ve now got a dedicated Features section for articles you don’t want to miss.
7. For all you newbies, we’ve updated our Webcam Modeling Basics page.
8. Thumbnails on the site are now sized differently so you can see the photos better.
9. Lastly, in addition to our outstanding veteran writers, Alison Sparks, Gabby V, Lola Davina, and Rem Sequence we’ve now got two new scribes:
Morgan Goes Wild who will be writing a monthly column for us. Morgan hails from Italy and is a cammer with some great insight and advice. You can find out more about Morgan by checking out his Twitter @morgangoeswild.
I’m also excited to have certified sex therapist, Aliyah Moore on board. She’ll be publishing one article a month. Check out her website at aliyahmoore.com.
What other updates do I have in mind for YNOT Cam? Horoscopes! But I need a writer who knows how the moon waxes and wanes… so if that’s your jam – send me an email and thanks for tuning in!
Photo credit: iStock.com/DamirKhabirov
Alyssa Collins hails from Minnesota, where snowy days were the perfect excuse to stay warm inside and write. Over the years, she turned that joy into a career and has authored numerous articles for various publications (under pen names). Email Alyssa via firstname.lastname@example.org.