Webcam models and other adult entertainment types know the holiday season can be tough on a lot of people. In fact, there’s a whole portion of the global population that doesn’t even celebrate the damned holidays — or just thinks Xmas flat out #SUCKS.
While some people dance around with sugarplums up their butts and gorge on pounds of cookies and candy, other folks look at the season as a grind. Not the sexy, good kind of grind, either. All the money you have to spend, being judged by relatives, traveling and all the hustle. It’s enough to drive a guy online, to look for a little seasonal stress relief.
Not that that’s a bad thing, from a camming perspective. #wink
It’s also a great time of year to run holiday promotions and add a little extra padding to the Amazon Wish List — maybe a few things to help brighten your holiday spirit. Here are some fun anti-holiday gifts for stockings that need to go get stuffed, so express yourself.
- The “Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal” ugly sweater, in black, red and wine. Nothing says the holidays like wearing a drunken slur across your chest for the entire world to see. Fans will throw tokens at you to take this lovely sweater off. Plus, it looks really itchy.
- Still pissed about the election? Who isn’t? This deplorable sweatshirt, featuring the U.S. President-elect and his odd pout, wishes Feliz Navidad to all your “amigos.” FunnyShirts.org also offers a flip on this festive build-the-wall theme with another sweatshirt wishing Feliz Navidad to Señor Presidente. Perfect for watching the inauguration on January 20.
- The “Jingle Bells Go To Hell” T-shirt comes in lots of pretty colors with a lovely reindeer-in-a-pentagram design. Perfect gift for your UPS delivery person, Walmart employee or mall Santa.
- For the Republican domme on your Xmas list: “Merry Christmas Bitches” T-shirt and pajama pants. For some unexplained reason, the pants seem to have a red Republican elephant pattern on them. Apparently in China, where these undoubtedly were manufactured, they must have had a surplus of GOP fabric. Anyway, everybody wants pajamas for Xmas.
- Every Xmas Queen deserves a crown, so stick your head up a turkey’s butt and say, “Cheese!” This light-up, blinky roast turkey crown (and nothing else) will have your fans wondering if you’ve gone completely loony on a lonely, depressing Xmas Eve.
- YNOTCam wouldn’t want to leave out all the guy ho-ho-hos out there. Advertise your special Xmas package and tell the world your stocking is “Well Hung” and stuffed with all kinds of goodies. This T-shirt is almost clean enough for your mama.